Indian Saga Tours Privacy Promise.
These are our ten promises to you:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we'll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we're collecting, how we'll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We'll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we'll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We'll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We'll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We'll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We'll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing. Except as described in this Policy, we won't share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we'll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Enforcement. We'll regularly review how we're meeting these privacy promises, and we'll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, change your marketing preferences or issue a complaint, contact us at: email@example.com
Your Consent to This Policy This Policy is part of the Terms and Conditions of Indian Saga Group, Franchise, and its affiliates. To review our Terms and Conditions, By using our Site or services, you are expressly agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, including the terms of this Policy
How can someone learn about our privacy practices?
What personal information do we collect about you?
We believe that in order to make your experience pleasing and comfortable, we must strive to anticipate your needs. There are several ways we collect your personal information when you visit our Sites or use our services:
- Information You Provide. If you're filling out our Vacation Request Form or registering for our email, we'll ask for your name, address, email address, and phone number. Your information may be shared with a travel agent for services requested on your behalf. The sharing of this information to travel agencies is only used for requested services and not for any other purpose. If you provide us comments through the "Contact Us" link on our Site, We will occasionally invite our past customers to participate in surveys or focus groups where we will ask for your opinions about your experience with us or about new services we are considering. Your participation in our market research is always on a voluntary basis.
- Information Collected by Travel Agents. Many of the travel agencies within Indian Saga Tours are franchisees, owned and operated independently of Indian Saga Tours or its affiliates. Because they are separate businesses, we can't control all of the ways they may collect and use guest information. We do, however, require our travel agents to comply with all applicable legal requirements regarding the privacy of your information. If you provide us comments, we'll use your information to improve our services.
If you have additional questions regarding your personal information, please fill out the form with your question and we will respond promptly within the time limits established by applicable law. For your protection, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide the access you request and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so.
How do we use your personal information?
Newsletters, Special Offers, and Updates. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. You can sign up for these emails on our Site. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. As required by law, you can unsubscribe anytime by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of every email.
We use your personal information; to provide your requested travel-related services; to communicate with you regarding future travel with us; to customize the content and layout of this Site to match your needs, interests, and preferences; and to learn more about the your needs and wishes to improve this Site and other aspects of our services.
If you receive an unwanted email message, you should use the "opt-out" link contained in that message to unsubscribe.
Do we share your information with other companies?
We may share your personal information in the ways described below:
Does our Site use spyware?
Our Site does not use spyware. The term "spyware" refers to a software program that, when installed on your computer, changes settings, displays advertising, or tracks your Internet behavior and reports information back to a central database. Spyware is usually installed on your computer without your knowledge and can be very difficult to remove.
Do we collect personal information from children?
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not give us any information that identifies you personally. If we learn that a member of the Program is, in fact, under 13, we will send that person an email requesting that a parent or guardian contact us to help us correct the situation.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected, or to which you have consented, or as permitted by applicable law.
Although we use reasonable measures to help protect your personal information and comply with applicable data security laws, it's important that you understand that no website or database is completely secure, or "hacker proof."
How do we make notification of changes to this Policy?
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time.When we change this Policy will depend on the nature of the change. In any event, changes to this Policy may affect our use of personal information that you provided us prior to the effective date of the changes.
What if your privacy concern is not addressed to your satisfaction?
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us using the “Contact Us” link on this Site. please fill out the form with your question and we will assist you.
Working E-mail id :
Booking : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Saga Tours Agents. Travel agents operating under the Indian Saga Tours brand are independently owned and operated franchisees. In order to process reservations with them, fulfill customer requests, and update customer privacy preferences, we will share customer information with these travel agents.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with companies and organizations that perform services on our behalf. For example, we use a third party to deliver our emails to you. Our third-party service providers are only authorized to use your personal information to perform services on our behalf and are required to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We do not share, sell, rent or trade personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Third-Party Marketing Partners. If you have given us permission to do so, we may share your personal information with third parties who will use the information to send you information and offers that they believe will be of interest to you.
- Refer-a-Friend. Occasionally we will include a "refer-a-friend" feature in our promotions where we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting your friend to visit the Site.
- Law Enforcement. There are other, limited circumstances in which we or the companies with which we share your personal information may share or transfer your personal information to unrelated third parties. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party when we believe it is necessary to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to comply with a court order or subpoena; to comply with a legal requirement; to protect your vital interests; or in connection with a sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, financing, liquidation, dissolution, or similar event. When we disclose information under these or similar circumstances, we'll take appropriate steps to limit use and protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- In the case of a Credit Card Payments, an additional surcharge of 3% will be charged extra over the NET payable amount.
- In the case of a Debit Crad Payments, an additional surcharge of 3% will be charged extra over the NET payable amount.