There is no Contract between the Indian Saga Tours and the client until the Indian Saga Tours has received the initial deposit amount per person as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the cancellation policy hereunder
- To terminate the Contract after acceptance of the deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whatsoever. In the event, the Indian Saga Tours terminates the Contract, the Indian Saga Tours shall no refund the initial deposit amount.
- To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute an Independent Contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Indian Saga Tours shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients or for any compensation claims made.
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight / train / bus tickets booked by the Clients; either through the Indian Saga Tours or on his/her own or through a third party, the Indian Saga Tours shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients.
- No person other than the Indian Saga Tours , in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in this brochure.
- In the event of the Indian Saga Tours exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, the Client shall have the right:
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
- To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer.
- In either of these above cases the Client shall not be entitled to, or the Company shall not be liable to the Client for any damage. Additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
Amendments / Cancellation By the Client
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 25% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation/issuing the hotel voucher.
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
- There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
- Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.
- The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as Hotel/air / train tickets/Volvo/Coach/taxi/cabs or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.
- Verbal commitment are not allowed
PREPONE AND POSTPONE
- For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 15 days prior of tour date.
- 3000/- are minimum amount we charge up to INR 1000 to 35000/-(Tour Cost)
- 10% Amount more than 35000/-